In general, a specific CNC device is only suited to one job. Nonetheless, there is a variety of devices, each created for a particular machining operation.
- Milling: Controlling a rotating milling tool to progressively get rid of layers of material.
- Drilling: Placing a spinning drill small bit to produce openings in a product.
- Turning: Regulating a fixed tool to get rid of material from a spinning workpiece.
- Broaching: Regulating a static broaching device to cut polygonal forms right into a spinning or fixed work surface.
- Sawing: Regulating a spinning saw device to reduce lines in a work surface.
As you can see, the jobs that CNC makers can attain are all extremely certain machining operations. For each and every of these, you would probably need a new CNC machine, although turning as well as bring up, for instance, can both be done on a CNC lathe.
If you want to know about CNC machine center lathe [เครื่อง กลึง cnc lathe, which is the term in Thai], please follow the link.
What are Robots?
The defining feature of robots is their adaptability. They can attain a substantial variety of tasks, not just machining. What’s even more, a solitary robot can be made use of for numerous operations.
Robotics has been around for almost as several years as CNC machining, the first being presented by Joseph F. Engelberger in 1961. Although they were initially utilized to automate tasks in making sectors, e.g., vehicle as well as aerospace, they are now utilized by organizations in nearly every field.
A robot usually consists of stiff mechanical linkages which are relocated by precisely controllable motors at the robot’s joints. In 6-axis industrial robotics, the most common kind, each web link is connected to the previous joint, yet various other robots, e.g., Delta or Cartesian utilize various mechanical setups.